Sunday, August 10, 2008

Parents Visit.

Thought I'd better tidy the house a bit for the big visit, and this scorpion about the size of my palm runs across my hand. I did drop the box, muttering "wuueerr". I am sure there is a lesson to be learned here...

Gentle exercize is always good for getting over jetlag, so I took them on my favourite hike/bike. It goes upto Berry Creek Falls.

And back down the Waddle creek to the coast.

Saturday seemed like a good practise fly day. Mission seemed the best bet by the time we were all organised.

Dad launched first and had a great extended sled ride. Good to fly an unfamiliar glider at a friendly site. Here he is thermalling my old litespeed in front of launch.

I launched right after, having pretty much the same flight.

Thanks for the great pictures Mum (and driving the truck down).

No comments: