Monday, July 11, 2011

Lost River Valley - now found

Yup it is July and time for the King Mountain Hang Gliding meet 2011.I've not made this meet in 3 years. The mountain ranges here are amzingly beautiful.This year there has been more snow and later in the season too, so I was excited to get some pictures of the flying here.My go-pro battery was discharged when I turned it on, so I had to make do with point and shoot instead for todays flying.
The weather was a challenge to read today. We enjoy challenges. We didn't get it totally right, but we do get to fly again tomorrow.We did fing a rather nice beer room in Challis.We also found Dr Paul, in his quite scenic Landing Zone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

..and a grateful Dr. Paul it was
(Lisa and Driver had gone on to Salmon and the "scenic view" was getting a bit old.)