Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter

Mom went for an Easter bike while Maddy and I hiked around the park. We found some Lupine to frolick in. I thought the field was plenty big enough but Maddy decided she needed more space.


I didn't see that coming! Not that there was anything bad on the other side of the fence, but she went through faster than I could, and with a head start ! Rest of the hike was nice. Pretty in the spring.

The grass will probably only be green for another two weeks, and that is with Tuesdays' forecasted snow.

This canyon is much prettier in real life. Guess I didn't quite get the angle right. But I'm keeping it anyway.

Got a nice flight in a Marina Saturday. - Well kinda, I was rough and scary towards the end of the flight. But the pictures cam out nice regardless ;)

No comments: