Friday, July 3, 2009

Hang Gliding World Championships

The results are being compiled as we speak. The last few pilots are trickling in and breaking down. The Race leader (Manfred) bombed out early. Jonny who was in 3rd overall finished 2nd for the day. Alex Plonner who was in 2nd overall finished later. It is a very close race.

I am not sure who the offical blogger is but they did a great Job, Click on the picture for the link. Here is Alex unconfirm World champion 2009, but wait who is that in the back right? Hey that's my Mum ! I was able to call her while the pilots were coming across the line. Awesome - thanks Mom.


The results will be out later here :
www.chabre2009.com
Look for the link forth on the left.

I wish I could have been there to see the winners cross the line - it is dramatic !

No comments: