This has been a very long project, which I'm glad is finally coming to fruition. Some things went to plan some didn't, but on the whole it looks exactly like what I envisioned.
I had a few odd requirements for this shed. It has to be removable, so I put it on pylons. I'm sure it will settle, but it can be jacked up and re leveled.
It was going to take a few weekends to put together, so each stage had to be structurally stable in weather and such.
The roof really was where I learned the most. Doing it over, I would use the cheaper roll felt, it's just a shed after all. But I was giving these shingles so it made sense to use them, I underestimated how many I needed and their weight so I had to beef up the roof and the structure in general.