Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas in England

Toward the end of 2015 I was working like a maniac, and have had no time to post pictures. So I have been storing in them up. The main reason to visit the U.K. was to meet my new Nephew Eli.

Of course Eli was not the only one, my other nephews and sisters, I don't get to see very often either.
It was pretty nice staying down the street, in an old farm setting.

Travelling around a bit is a must. We checked out this  Snetzler Organ in Ludlow Cathedral originally constructed in 1764 AD. Would have been nice to hear more than a verse of 12 days of Christmas, but I'll take it :) Really quite an amazing and atmospheric piece of musical history.

Here's a family Christmas dinner shot, of the choice of pictures this was by far the best... You can draw your own conclusions ;)


No comments: