Monday, February 25, 2008

Brekenridge, Co.

This passed weekend I caught up with some friends from college days. Roy and Helen are half way through a 2 month contract teaching snow sports at Breckenridge. The snow was great. Roy and I learned to ride board about 10 years ago together. Excellent messing about on those things.
Monday was a pretty day and I seized the first opportunity to get to the top. I am glad I did, the next couple of days were snowy and not nearly so photogenic.Midge, Roy and Me. ( I swear I was not touching him).
Looking south from 12,665' MSL. Tenmile range peak 8.
Daimo, Jules, me, Helen and Roy after a jolly good nosh. This weekend made me realize I have forgotten a few of english words like corgette (although thats french anyway). Needless to say they didn't let me get away with it.

No comments: