Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Back in the SFBA

Back in the SF Bay area. Home for the foreseeable future. Why here ? Well... I am a techie and eventually I plan to get back into electronics, Silicon Valley is still a good place to be for this, and also has a decent selection of places to to fly and recreate. The downsides of expensive to live and perpetually busy are out-wieghed by my great friends, the beautiful coast and mountains nearby. 
 I haven't seem to have found time to do my laundry yet, but had to get out of the house a couple of days ago.
 I jumped on my bike and rode a round for a few hours.
 I love the shades of fresh green up here, this time of year especially.
I found the Helliyer velodrome, a spot I've been meaning to check out. Who knows maybe I'll even ride on it some time. Looks fun. Also got to hang out at the fort yesterday, and contemplate life. First flight there this year.


No comments: